Computer Virus, Spyware and Malware Removal
KCR IT Solutions understands the importance of protecting your privacy when it comes to your desktop computer or laptop. Malware (referred to as viruses) are dangerous programs that infect a computer without the permission or knowledge of the owner resulting in damage to a computers hardware, software and files.
Usually, virus, spyware or malware finds their way onto your computer through spam email attachments, false social media quizzes, or websites you have visited; with the intent to steal your private data.
This can be a serious issue, especially if your computer contains confidential information, such as bank account passwords.
A few signs your computer may have a virus, spyware or both can include:
- A more than normal number of pop-ups appearing, prompting you to take action
- Your email contacts telling you they have received emails from you, that you haven’t sent
- Constant error messages appearing
- Strange websites loading without your permission
- Your computer is running slower than usual
- Your computer freezes or shuts down for no reason
- Your anti-virus program won’t install, update or has stopped working
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, call David at KCR IT Solutions. The sooner malicious viruses, spyware and/or malware is removed from your computer, the less chance of extensive damage or loss of files or data.
KCR IT Solutions can assist with:
- Removal of all viruses, spyware and malware using specialised software tools
- Repair and update any operating systems damaged by the virus to prevent further issues
- Thoroughly test operating systems to ensure proper functionality
- Install and/or update your computers internet security software
- Education on effective ways to protect your computer to prevent the issue reoccurring
Whatever your computers virus, spyware or malware issues, KCR IT Solutions can help. We have years of experience successfully removing and repairing desktop computers and laptops after virus, spyware or malware issues.